- November 15, 2019 - April 15, 2020
- March 21 @ 12:00 pm - June 30 @ 12:00 pm
- May 14 @ 6:00 pm - October 29 @ 8:30 pm at Various Southern Tier Trails
- May 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Hopshire Brewery
- May 30 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at Shindagin Hollow State Forest
- June 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Hopshire Brewery
Hey MTB Ladies!
We have a variety of women’s skills rides and events planned for this upcoming Spring and Summer. These events/rides are great way to boost your confidence, learn some awesome skills and take your riding to the next level.
3 Reasons You Should Attend a Cycle-CNY Group Ride
Learn the trails. Ever found yourself lost on the trail with no cell reception? Attending the group ride is also a great way to learn the trail network. Plus, we’re a NO-DROP group so no one is left behind.
Improve your riding. Riding with the group is a great way to improve your riding skills all while having a great time! Depending on the size of the group, the rides often split into a few smaller groups depending on skill level/pace.
Have fun + meet new people. Whether you’re new to the area or have been a long-time resident, attending a Cycle-CNY group ride is a great way to meet new people who love to mountain bike, have a great time and be outdoors.